As an employer, would you like to offer benefits to your employees at no extra cost?
Rising costs of healthcare have left many employers seeking alternative means of providing benefits to their valued employees.
WorkSite Life Insurance provides a fantastic way for employers to offer employees the financial security that only life insurance can provide. Only 4% of the American population has access to participating whole life insurance in the workplace, which can give companies a competitive advantage to attract and retain employees.
To learn more about how you as an employer can provide financial security to your employees at no extra cost, contact our licensed and appointed team for a consultation.
WorkSite Life Insurance is:
- Completely voluntary
- Personally owned and portable
- No blood, urine, or medical exam is required
- Available to employee, spouse, children & grandchildren
- Offers participating whole life insurance, term life insurance, or both to each employee
- Free of charge to the employer
- Premiums are payroll deducted
- Employee can insure entire family on one application
- $10,000 to $250,000 in coverage, per life, is available
- Participating policy holders are eligible to receive dividends each year from National Farm Life